Thursday, May 26, 2011

Political Battle Lines - Pro Constitution vs Anti-Constitution




I said a long time ago in a post or maybe just a comment that the real political battle lines were being drawn as pro-constitutional rights vs anti-constitutional rights and I think I was right.

People now more than ever need to see that.

They need to take out the Democrat vs Republican trash that's in their minds.

Some people seem to think:
"AS long as it's MY party that takes away my rights, it's okay."

PLEASE! Stop thinking that way.

How can we have too many rights?

How can people not see what our country is turning into?

We never needed the TSA before, we don't need them now.

If you were a big fan of Nazi Germany, then I can see how you would like the direction our country is going, but other than that, we should all be appalled.

We need to pay attention to who is voting to uphold the constitution and to who is voting to destroy it.

Anyway...

No comments:

Blog Archive