Wednesday, November 17, 2010

NBC = NoBody Cares

I get most of my news from the internet, but in the mornings I watch the local NBC station for local news and weather, when that's over the Today Show comes on.

Theoretically, their top story should be the most important thing in the world. Apparently the most important thing in the world is that  Prince William and his girlfriend, Kate Middleton, will be married.

Most Americans are struggling to put food on the table and pay all their bills. Americans are being molested by the TSA, our country is involved in senseless wars all over the world, our constitutional rights are being destroyed but to NBC the most important thing in the world is that Prince William is getting married.

NBC = NoBody Cares

3 comments:

Rocky (Racquel) said...

It got a resounding *yawn* from me. Then again, the only network TV I watch is Monday night Hawaii Five-0 to get my weekly dose of eye candy.

texlahoma said...

Rocky - I guess some people care about it, but they should realize that if they got to talk to the prince he would be thinking

"Good god, get me away from this uncouth, horrible commoner."

Hey, at least eye candy is better for you than real candy.

yellowdoggranny said...

all I could think of was it's about fucking time..9 years?

Blog Archive