Tuesday, August 26, 2008

McCain/Manson 2008?

Will John McCain pick Charles Manson as a running mate in an effort to make himself seem less crazy by contrast? Here are a few actual quotes from each of them.


You know that old Beach Boy song Bomb Iran. Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.

Do you know why Chelsea Clinton is so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father.

I hate the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live.

"I'll have my staff get back to you on that."




I was a beatnik in the '50s before the hippies came along.

I'm not of this generation.

We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice.

"I'll have my cellies get back to you on that."

6 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

i'd vote for charlie, at least he's safe behind bars...where mccain should be...
you watching the democratic version of the olympics?...such ass kissing by the clintons...when you know they hate him...

texlahoma said...

I saw bits & pieces of it.
Charlie's quotes sound more sane to me than McCain's.

billy pilgrim said...

i like that janet reno / chelsea clinton quote.

joy said...

Charlie does seem to make more sense. Did they ever find those bodies buried at the ranch that they were looking for a while back?

yellowdoggranny said...

right after i saw the obama speech i told junebugg, you watch he's going to pick a woman...and he did..except i think the cold weather just froze the balls off some guy and she's what was left..

texlahoma said...

She looks like the classic sexy librarian to me.
I was afraid he'd talk Hilary into running with him, I'm glad that didn't happen!

Blog Archive