Sunday, November 18, 2007

BUT!

Okay, I know I've been watching way too many conspiracy videos.

BUT!

Let's say that we buy the official line

"The fire from the jet fuel was just so hot that it melted a steel building."

Let's say we buy the official line

"That great big airplane made that tiny hole in the pentagon and we were able to carry the wreckage out on our shoulders."

Even if you are trusting enough to buy all that, there should still be one question that you have.

Why didn't the fire from the jet fuel (hot enough to melt a steel building)
burn a book setting on a chair in an office right next to the hole the plane made?

5 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

uh, damn tex...it's sunday...I'm not supposed to think on Sundays..I'm supposed to be a crazed football fan on Sunday's..now you have given me a headache...forcing my rabid brain to actually spin some wheels and think...is there a first down in this equation anywhere?

texlahoma said...

Don't think about it today, a person needs to be in the right mood for conspiracies. Now get back to watching dallas kick washingtons ass!

yellowdoggranny said...

I did..and I will...
are you talking about the pentagon when you say there is a book on a chair at a desk that didn't burn?

texlahoma said...

Yes I am. I mean there shouldn't have even been a chair, much less a book.

Silverstien (the guy that took out a 99 year lease on the twin towers complex and had the insurance policy changed to include acts of terrorism) slipped up and said "The decision was made to have building 7 PULLED" It went straight down at 5:30 on 9-11. It takes about a week to wire a building for demolition. Therefore building 7 was already set up for demolition, some say just like the twin towers were.

texlahoma said...

Giuliani slipped up and said "I just got word that the tower is going to collapse." This was of course just before it did.
And Bush said in a speech "The terrorist planted bombs in the twin towers high enough up that people above it could not escape."
He said in another speech "Conspiracy theories are ridiculous and should not be listened to."

Blog Archive