Monday, October 16, 2006

Ghost Picture



In about 1974 my parents and I went on vacation and while in Lexington, KY we visited the city cemetery. I had a new camera and was snapping pictures like I was on assignment for National Geographic. I took several pictures in the cemetery, I think I took this one for the pretty flowers and because it was the grave of a Todd as in Mary Todd Lincoln. After we got back home we got the film developed and were quite surprised by this pic. I definitely remember that the pic was near the middle of the roll and that no other pictures had anything out of the ordinary. My daughter pointed out a possible face near the center of the swirl. It took me a while to see it but it looks like a girl with long hair leaning over maybe with her arms crossed in front of her, as if to hug someone who is not there. But even if there is no face I think it's pretty cool. It's kind of extra cool to me since I like parapsychology.

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

ohhh me too..when the boys were little we lived in an old 4-5 story house with two of my girlfriends and one of them's daughter..we kept having unexplained things happen..furniture being moved...radio's going on and off..one room upstairs was freezing cold allll the time...was a weird sunroom..like a dome..and was all glass...no curtains..just all glass.. was taking some pictures of the boys outside in front of the house. when i developed the film hte room had curtains in it and someone was standing there holding the curtains back watching the boys play....found out later that the people that lived there like 50 years before had a son die of tuberculocus(SP)and died in the room that was cold all the time...
dee dee dee dee..dee dee dee deeeeee

texlahoma said...

Spooky ydg, I love this time of year. Thanks babs, I should have remembered that.

Anonymous said...

maybe some of the thetans escaped from the evil xenu.

Blah Blah Blah said...

I have been staring at the pic for about 30 minutes (yea, I'm a slacker @ work)....ummma, I don't see the girl. Why? LOL
I am going to look a little while longer...well maybe just until lunch...

Blog Archive