Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Workout

I may have stumbled across a good workout. Sonny's girlfriend likes to let Bob go riding in the car with her and Bob loves it.
Today she was leaving and Bob busted out of the door and went to her car.
She said "Oh well, I'll just let him go." I said
"No! I don't want to condition him that way."
But Bob had already heard her say that he could go.
Now the 5 minute workout-
Pull a 150lb Bull Mastiff against his will, halfway down a block, up your driveway and into the house! I can feel it in my chest, back, arms and legs. Got my heart to pumping too.

Alt Version (Bob jumped in the window, started it up, drove down to the Sonic and ordered a "Ramrurger"!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like Bob rules the roost over thata way! I can just picture the tug-of-war in my mind now........

the rube said...

would it work if you told bob that there's some nogoodnik cat in the house. it works for me.

yellowdoggranny said...

dont ya just love pittybulls.?
they are sweet and hard headed..
I took nate to a obedience school and she said he was 'arogant'...and the end of the 5th lesson nate had tried to take the guys head off cause he kept butting him in the chest with his knee when he would jump on him..nate liked his game much better...never did train him to not jump on you..kiss bob for me

texlahoma said...

You got that right, junebug!
That might work rube, if I make going outside sound like great fun it helps.
ydg, I had him doing pretty well but I'm no match for riding in the car and getting to eat french fries. I can't stay mad at him, he looks so sad when he knows he screwed up.

Blog Archive