Tuesday, April 24, 2007

One Cheetos Frilly Pie Please!

Ever had a Cheetos frilly pie? Me neither but I ordered one yesterday. The girl I ordered it from thought it was funny, I was torn between laughing at myself and concern for the shrinking number of brain cells that I have to work with. Of Course I meant to order a Frito's chili pie but had to settle for a Frito's chili wrap. It just wasn't the same, all the cheese ran to the bottom. And in the cheese at the bottom was a HUMAN FINGER! It was mine! It kind of poked through the soggy bottom of the paper. Speaking of Soggy Bottoms...

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

hey, you maybe onto something good.
cheetos with philly steaks with chili...
hmm..maybe not..

texlahoma said...

They could call it "The Barf Bag Special."

Blog Archive